- American Dental Association
- Idaho Dental Association
- Idaho Panhandle Dental Association
- Coeur d'Alene Restorative Study Club
- Implants Northwest Study Club
- Seattle Study Club
- Summit Dental Group
- North Idaho Business Journal Top Dentist 2010
- America's Top Dentist 2009
- America's Top Dentist 2010
- America's Top Dentist 2011
- America's Top Dentist 2012
- America's Top Dentist 2013
- America's Top Dentist 2014
- America's Top Dentist 2015
- America's Top Dentist 2016
Serving Families Since 1934
Schini family dentistry, led by Dr. Todd Schini, is a full-service family practice with a talented, considerate team that focuses on patient education and preventative maintenance, providing a wide range of restorative and cosmetic services.
We have a long history of family dentistry in Coeur d'Alene, spanning three generations and over 70 years. In 1934, Dr. Forrest J. Schini, Todd's grandfather, opened his practice in the Elder building at 4th and Sherman. Dr. Robert Schini, Todd's father, joined in 1967, and in 1971, moved the practice to Professional Plaza on North Government Way. In July of 1995, Dr. Todd joined his father, and in 1999, moved the practice to its current location on Northwest Boulevard.
Dr. Todd was born and raised in Coeur d'Alene, and graduated from Coeur d'Alene High School in 1988. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Idaho in Moscow, and completed dental school at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, where he graduated with honors and was the recipient of the Christopher Kelly Memorial Award. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Catherine, and two daughters, Katie Ann and Karabeth. They love North Idaho and everything the four seasons offer, and Dr. Todd and Catherine are committed to the schools and arts in our area, supporting them as often as possible.